Contact and Visitor Information
The Museum of Witchcraft is located by The Harbour in Boscastle, Cornwall. Boscastle is on the North coast of Cornwall between Tintagel and Bude (Multimap link).
In 2015, we are open every day:
- March 28th to October 31st inclusive
- Monday to Saturday 10.30am till 6pm (last admission 5.30pm)
- Sunday from 11.30 till 6pm (last admission 5.30pm)
Winter Opening 2015 - 2016:
- Open weekends in November (closed weekdays) 12-5pm (last entry at 4.30pm)
- Closed in December until Christmas holidays
- Open every day from December 19th until January 3rd (inclusive) where Opening hours each day will be 12-5pm (last entry 4.30pm).
- Closed Christmas Day
- Closed from 4th January 2016 until March 24th 2016.
- Re-opening Friday March 25th and remaining open every day until October 31st 2016.
Entrance charges (2015):
- £5 - adults
- £4 - children
- £4 - elders
- £10 - Naughty Children and little monsters
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
Our full address is:
- The Museum of Witchcraft
- The Harbour
- PL35 0HD
To contact the Museum:
The Museum is a 5 minute, flat walk from the village car park. Access for wheelchair users has been improved but the museum is an old building on two levels so a stair lift has been fitted (not a chair lift). Those who cannot access the upper floor may view the lower galleries free of charge.
A large print guide is available.