Contact and Visitor Information
The Museum of Witchcraft is located by The Harbour in Boscastle, Cornwall. Boscastle is on the North coast of Cornwall between Tintagel and Bude (Multimap link).
In 2014, we are open:
- Tuesday 1st April to Sunday 2nd November inclusive
- Monday to Saturday 10.30am till 6pm (last admission 5.30) except...
- ... Open 8pm to midnight first Saturday of the month.
- The last late night/midnight opening is October 4th.
- Sunday 11.30am till 6pm (last admission 5.30)
2014 Winter Opening: This year, the Museum will not be closing completely for the winter. We will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 10.30am to 4pm (last entry at 3.30pm) in November and December. We will also be open every day of the Christmas period except for the major holidays (see below for exact dates):
We will then be completely closed from January 5th until the Easter school holiday (around March 23rd) when we will re-open for the 2015 summer season and be open every day until October 31st.
- Open 10.30-4pm December 20th-23rd
- Closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Open December 27th-30th
- Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Open 2nd-4th January 2015
Entrance charges (2014):
- £5 - adults
- £4 - children
- £4 - elders
- £10 - Naughty Children and little monsters
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
Our full address is:
- The Museum of Witchcraft
- The Harbour
- PL35 0HD
To contact the Museum:
The Museum is a 5 minute, flat walk from the village car park. Access for wheelchair users has been improved but the museum is an old building on two levels so a stair lift has been fitted (not a chair lift). Those who cannot access the upper floor may view the lower galleries free of charge.
A large print guide is available.