Contact and Visitor Information
The Museum of Witchcraft is located by The Harbour in Boscastle, Cornwall. Boscastle is on the North coast of Cornwall between Tintagel and Bude (Multimap link).
In 2014, we are open:
- Tuesday 1st April to Sunday 2nd November inclusive
- Monday to Saturday 10.30am till 6pm (last admission 5.30) except...
- ... Open 8pm to midnight first Saturday of the month.
- Sunday 11.30am till 6pm (last admission 5.30)
Entrance charges (2014):
- £5 - adults
- £4 - children
- £4 - elders
- £10 - Naughty Children and little monsters
Well behaved dogs are welcome.
Our full address is:
- The Museum of Witchcraft
- The Harbour
- PL35 0HD
To contact the Museum:
The Museum is a 5 minute, flat walk from the village car park. Access for wheelchair users has been improved but the museum is an old building on two levels so a stair lift has been fitted (not a chair lift). Those who cannot access the upper floor may view the lower galleries free of charge.
A large print guide is available.